What made Peter the Great… great?
Today we continue our journey in Russian history with a note on Peter The Great — an emperor who ruled Russia from 1682 to 1725.
- Why Peter the Great stood out among other Tzars
- Marriage to Marta (Catherine I)
- Grand reforms and transformation of Russia
- St. Petersburg as a city of Peter the Great
- Conclusion: why Peter was considered great
Liked the video? Please share your comment
The video lectures were marvellous. Ludmilla is a lecturer who holds you completely spellbound, from start to finish. Much thanks to her and to you.