BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Like the rest of the world, we at Volga Dream are slowly and cautiously stepping back to normality. As people are starting to revive their travel plans we are ready to play our part in making that happen.
TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
- Passenger health and safety is Volga Dream’s highest priority. Before our 2021 cruise season begins, we will review the prevailing situation regarding COVID-19 and adopt all hygiene policies and practices in line with expert guidance at the time.
- Volga Dream is a small ship with only 100 passengers, which means sociable distancing is easily achieved. All staterooms and suites have independent ventilation, air-flow and individual air conditioner units.
- Passengers with flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to board.
- All public areas will be disinfected and sanitized frequently every day and hand-sanitizing facilities will be provided.
- Guests and staff will be subject to regular temperature monitoring.
- The ship has well-equipped medical facilities and we always have a doctor on board.
In case if COVID-situation in Russia does not permit to travel, passengers are offered to move their booking to any future travel date within 1 year along with a paid deposit.