BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Like the rest of the world, we at Volga Dream are slowly and cautiously stepping back to normality. As people are starting to revive their travel plans we are ready to play our part in making that happen. In the times of uncertainly we want to make sure that all of our clients can book confidently, knowing that we plan to be as flexible as possible.
For any new reservations for a 2021 or 2022 Volga Dream journey following payment and cancellation terms will apply:
10% at the time of booking
10% within 120 days of booking
80% 60 days prior to your travel dates
Up to 61 days prior to departure: 20% deposit is non-refundable, but can be kept as a future travel credit for 2 years
After 60 days prior to departure standard terms will apply.
Because of the pandemic, we know that circumstances can change suddenly. For this reason, we encourage all guests to keep in touch if any other factors impact your plans. We will always do our best to help you with your trip.
TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
- Passenger health and safety is Volga Dream’s highest priority. Before our 2021 cruise season begins, we will review the prevailing situation regarding COVID-19 and adopt all hygiene policies and practices in line with expert guidance at the time.
- Volga Dream is a small ship with only 100 passengers, which means sociable distancing is easily achieved. All staterooms and suites have independent ventilation, air-flow and individual air conditioner units.
- Passengers with flu-like symptoms will not be allowed to board.
- All public areas will be disinfected and sanitized frequently every day and hand-sanitizing facilities will be provided.
- Guests and staff will be subject to regular temperature monitoring.
- The ship has well-equipped medical facilities and we always have a doctor on board.