LATEST UPDATE ON TRAVELLING TO RUSSIA
- With a more stable COVID situation here, flights to Russia from many countries have resumed and travel restrictions have been lifted. Among these countries are: United States of America, United Kingdom, Germany, France, South Africa, Belgium. See a full list of countries here.
- No vaccination certificate is required to enter Russia. Tourists only need a negative COVID-19 PCR test made no earlier than 72 hours before departure. Tourists will not need to stay in quarantine if they have a negative test result.
- Russia’s nationwide vaccination program is underway and to date, more than 40 million people have had both shots.
- Visa processing has now fully resumed, and Volga Dream will provide you with the full set of documents required to apply for a Russian visa
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
Like the rest of the world, we at Volga Dream are slowly and cautiously stepping back to normality. As people are starting to revive their travel plans we are ready to play our part in making that happen.
- Volga Dream will arrange your PCR-test in Moscow or St. Petersburg if your airlines requires one upon your return flight.
- If you have to cancel your booking for a COVID-related reason or due to travel restrictions affecting your travel we will transfer your booking along with the deposit within 1 year.
TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE
- Passenger health and safety is Volga Dream’s highest priority. Volga Dream adheres to hygiene policies and practices in line with expert guidance.
- Our crew is fully vaccinated and wears masks during a cruise.
- Passengers with flu-like symptoms are not allowed to board.
- Guests and staff are subject to regular temperature monitoring.
- Volga Dream is a small ship with only 100 passengers, which means social distancing is easily achieved. All staterooms and suites have independent ventilation, air-flow and individual air conditioner units.
- All public areas get disinfected and sanitized frequently every day and hand-sanitizing facilities are provided.
- The ship has well-equipped medical facilities and we always have a doctor on board.